Hello My Stamping Friends,
Have you ever made a card and when it was complete said to yourself or out loud “Wow that looks Fantastic”? Well, that’s what just did ~ LOL
Stampin Up products are amazing. Using just one stamp, a few paper punches, and embellishments and look how beautiful this card is
Just to tell you how amazing Stampin’ Up products are, I recently found a box in my craft room that had alot of “old” Stampin’ Up products. I mean like maybe 10 years old. Anyway, it was filled with Stampin Up cardstock and Craft Stampin’ Pad (I use to love to emboss everything and I purchased every color that was available in Craft pigment inks)
My point is after all these years I opened up the Stampin’ Pad and it was perfect. It didn’t dry out. The paper never faded. Just proves that Stampin’ Up stuff is fantastic!
This very special Birthday Card below was made with the New Quint-Essential Flower and the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamps, but i just had to use some of the old products that I found. So if you want to duplicate this, you will have to substitute some of the colors to the more current ones which will not be a problem ’cause there are so many new colors to choose from.
Supplies used to make this card:
- Quint-Essential Flower #126790
- Happiest Birthday Wishes #122617
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad #126982
- Orchid Opulence Craft Stampin’ Pad (retired a long time ago)
- Whisper White #100730
- Assorted Papers from the long retired paper that I found ~ LOL
- Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
- Punch 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle #118874
- Punch 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle #119854
- Punch 1″ Circle #119868
- Punch 3/4″ Circle #119873
- Punch 1/2″ Circle #119869
- Permanent Snail Adhesive #104332
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
Click this link to order Stampin Up Products used to make this card.
Wishing You A Day Filled With Sunshine & Stamps